Matt Moisan is about to release Broadcast Gorilla to the public on September 30, 2013, up until now it has been in beta (more on that later).
If you have been around the internet marketing world or business world chances are you have been apart of a webinar before. They are growing in popularity everyday.
Top 3 Problems With Webinar Software
1. Webinar software up until now has been that they are too expensive so not everyone can afford them. Most options out there you have to be making a lot of money already to be able to afford them.
2. Another problem that people find is that the software is just too complicated and people are easily overwhelmed by the set up never mind actually delivering a presentation.
3. It doesn’t matter how much time, energy and money you put into a webinar if no one attends it.
How Broadcast Gorilla Solves Those Problems
My favorite part about their plans is that you only pay for how many users you need. As you grow your audience you can increase your plan as you go.
2. Through all the beta testing they have worked out any bugs and listened to real user feedback. They used the feedback to make the interface as user friendly as possible.
3. In order for you to get people to attend your webinar you have to find a way to let them know about it. This is where social media comes in. The software is fully integrated so you can get the word out on your favorite social media sites with a click.
Who It is For?
This was made for all businesses, it doesn’t matter how big or small. This can be perfect for individuals as well, it is basically anyone who has something to share or sell. Check out this article on 5 ways webinars will increase your profits.
Features You’ll Love